Reports to: Service Manager
Location: Charlevoix, Michigan
Purpose: To assist in the order, stocking, and distribution for retail and internal sales of parts for customer boats.
- Order, purchase, and maintain inventory and supplies efficiently
- Maintain the parts room in a neat and organized fashion
- Research and update product sources
- Keep sales, returns, or exchanges accurate in the cash register
- Keep accurate records, inventory, and forms as required
- Assure accurate completion of all UPS/Credit Card/Requisitions/Invoice information
- Communicate the status of orders when necessary
- Maintain high standards of customer service with customers and co-workers
- Assist in inventory control and audits
- Work with manufacturers on warranties
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a love for or an interest in the marine industry and boating
- Previous dealership/parts jobber or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact positively with people
- Outgoing, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn, advance, and be an active team member
- Proficiency in word and excel applications
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs, to lift up to 50 pounds consistently, and to get on/off boats of varying sizes
- Ability and willingness to work six days a week seasonally
Job Type: Full-time
- Year-Round, Full-Time Employment.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance Plan.
- Retirement Plan.