Waterfront Wine Festival
Visit downtown Harbor Springs on Saturday (4 -7pm), June 28, 2014, for an afternoon of wine tasting, live local music and more at the Harbor Springs Waterfront Wine Festival.
Tickets are available online and through the chamber office & gazebo, Toski-Sands, Harbor IGA and Glen's Fresh Market.
Ticket prices: $20 in advance and $25 the day of. The Waterfront Wine Festival is held in the park next to the city marina off of Bay Street downtown. Purchase price includes 2 tastings and a commemorative wine glass. Tickets purchased prior to June 28th will be held at Will Call at the event's enterance.
* Advance tickets (both walk in and online) will close at 8 pm. Friday evening, June 27. *
Extra Tasting Ticket Sales:
Additional tasting tickets may be purchsed at the event - $2 each additional or 12 tastings for $20.
Waterfront Wine Festival Raffle
2014 Raffle Prizes will be announced by May, 2014.
2013 RAFFLE PRIZES included:
1. Basket of wonderful wine with $500 gift certificate at Glen's Fresh Market.
2. Two Roundtrip Ticket vouchers from Pellston to Chicago on Lakeshore Express ($500 value).
3. Enjoy a boat ride around the Little Traverse Bay for 12 guests. (donated by Stafford's Pier.
4. Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce/Scenic Michigan grab bag of goodies from the area.
Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 and may be purchased from the Chamber (526-7999).
They will also be on sale at the event. A great value and opportunity!
Music Sponsor: TBD