Waterfront Wine Festival
Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce and Scenic Michigan partner to bring you the Waterfront Wine Festival.
Visit downtown Harbor Springs on Saturday (4 -7pm), June 29, 2013, for an afternoon of wine tasting, live local music and more at the Harbor Springs Waterfront Wine Festival.
Tickets are available online and through the chamber office & gazebo, Toski-Sands, Harbor IGA and Glen's Fresh Market.
Ticket prices: $15 in advance and $25 the day of. The Waterfront Wine Festival is held in the park next to the city marina off of Bay Street downtown. Purchase price includes 2 tastings and a commemorative wine glass.
* Advance tickets (both walk in and online) will close at 8 pm. Friday evening, June 28. *
Extra Tasting Ticket Sales:
Additional tasting tickets may be purchsed at the event - $2 each additional or 12 tastings for $20.
Commemorative Limited-Edition Poster by Witty.
Waterfront Wine Festival Raffle
4 WONDERFUL PRIZES
1. Basket of wonderful wine with $500 gift certificate at Glen's Fresh Market.
2. Two Roundtrip Ticket vouchers from Pellston to Chicago on Lakeshore Express ($500 value).
3. Enjoy a trip around the Little Traverse Bay on the Pointer boat for 12 guests. (donated by Stafford's Pier.
4. Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce/Scenic Michigan grab bag of goodies from the area
Tickets will be on sale at the event
Music Sponsor: TBD