Marine Service Technician
Northern Michigan’s largest marine dealer is looking for service technicians for their Harbor Springs location. Walstrom Marine represents iconic brands including the full line of Sea Ray, Tiara Yachts, Chris Craft, and Pursuit Boats. Must have experience in working on boats. We are proactive in offering continuous training for our techs. Benefits for full-time employees include year-round employment, paid holidays, 401K, paid vacation time, health/dental/vision insurance, top wages, and bonus opportunities. Grow your career with a dealer that values your contributions and offers tremendous career growth opportunities.
- Diagnose and repair boats for service within a specified time frame; Conduct quality checks on work performed
- Work closely with Service Advisors to receive authorization when additional work is required; advise of diagnosis, repairs, and cost estimate
- Provide adequate time punching
- Follow all safety regulations and rules; wear protective gear as needed
- Keep work area orderly and neat; return shop supplies and warranty parts; keep all equipment and tools in good working order
- Attend training as needed to maintain and grow knowledge; travel may be required
- Adequately indicate work completed and time spent; return work orders to service department promptly
- Efficiency and productivity standards are within Company guidelines; limited repeat repair ratio is low
- Limited repeat repair ratio is low
- Professional communication with Service Advisors; Supervisors and Customers
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and Handbook
- Other duties as assigned; may require travel to other locations
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!