Northern Michigan’s largest marine dealer is looking for service advisors. Walstrom Marine represents iconic brands including the full line of Sea Ray, Tiara Yachts, Chris Craft, and Pursuit Boats. Benefits for full-time employees include year-round employment, paid holidays, 401K, paid vacation time, health/dental/vision insurance, top wages, and bonus opportunities. Grow your career with a dealer that values your contributions and offers tremendous career growth opportunities.
- In this position, you will be front-line with customers. Your role will assist and interact with customers on all their service and sales needs, communicate effectively and professionally, handle complaints in a timely manner
- Write, plan and organize work orders; verify completion with Technicians; follow up promptly on any issues
- Responsible for winter storage log and accurate storage account
- Maintain preferred service provider insurance requirements
- Process Technician timecards
- Assist Parts Department with customer calls, walk-ins, and technician parts requests
- Maintain and manage multiple schedules for Service Department
- Assist Accounts Receivable with identifying work to be invoiced and/or closed out
- Implement procedures to maximize efficiency
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and Handbook
- Other duties as assigned; may require travel to other locations
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!