Assisted Living Community Cook
Luxury assisted living/memory care community looking for a skilled & dependable cook. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is important. Position will prep/cook meals daily for our residents. Premium wages, comprehensive benefits, paid time off & paid holidays. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is important. The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!