CNC Machine Operator
You can make parts that go to space! Moeller Aerospace is a manufacturing facility located in Harbor Springs, Michigan, specializing in precision-machined parts for commercial and military aircraft, space exploration, and power generation industries.
If you have a great attitude and an eagerness to learn, this is the company for you! We have multiple openings for CNC machine operators. Train on 1st shift for 90 days and then receive a $1.25 per hour shift premium when you graduate to 3rd shift.
Available on Date of Hire: Health Insurance, 13 paid holidays, 24 hours of sick pay, 401(k) match
Available after 90 days: 2 weeks vacation
1) Operate CNC equipment as necessary to produce the required number of conforming parts in a timely manner.
2) The ability to correctly setup jobs on assigned equipment in a timely manner.
3) Learn to use micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges and CMM equipment.
4) Make recommendations to optimize and improve assigned processes.
5) Maintain workstation to 5S standards.
6) Perform all work according to Company safety standards.
1) Preferred, but we are willing to train. Experience operating CNC controlled equipment.
2) High school diploma or equivalent. Additional trade school training preferred, but not required.
3) Basic computer skills.
5) Ability to perform basic shop math functions.
We are seeking team players with a focus on continuous improvement opportunities. Experience with ISO 9001 and AS9100 quality systems, would be a definite asset.
To apply, please email your interest to email@example.com, stop by our Harbor Springs facility to complete an application, or give us a call at 231-347-9575.
Wages starting at $17 commensurate with experience. Our plant is a well lit, clean, organized, temperature-controlled environment.
Moeller Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Due to U.S. Government regulations pertaining to the nature of this work, all candidates must be a U.S. person (i.e., U.S. citizen or possess a valid Green Card) and we will require proof of status prior to employment.
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!