Entry Level CNC Machinist- 3rd Shift- $17 + Overnight Premium
Join the Moeller Team- Sending parts to the sky and beyond!
A little part of Northern Michigan in Space. Check out what we do!
- No Experience Required; will provide training.
- Consistent schedule with optional overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Affordable BCBS Health Insurance with low deductible options
- $1.25 3rd Shift Premium. Train on 1st shift for 90 days.
- Available on Date of Hire: BCBS Health Insurance, 13 Paid Holidays, 24 Hours Paid Sick Time, 4% 401(k) Match.
- Available after 60 days: 2 Week's Vacation.
Moeller Aerospace is looking for candidates with a passion for delivering perfect parts on time. Moeller Aerospace Harbor Springs is a safe, clean, temperature controlled, modern manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties: Support production operations for manufacturing of turbine airfoil products.
1) Operate CNC machines in production of airfoil products.
2) Follow instructions and established work procedures.
3) Perform inspection using measurement devices and CMM equipment according to process documentation.
4) Perform all work according to Company safety standards.
5) Comply with all Quality/Company policies and procedures.
1) High school diploma or equivalent.
2) Ability to use common measuring equipment, optical comparators, and coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
3) Ability to read and comprehend work instructions.
4) Must pass vision screening (may use corrective lenses).
5) Ability to perform basic shop math functions.
Successful work experience operating CNC controlled equipment is preferred. If you have mechanical aptitude and an eagerness to learn we are willing to train.
Wages commensurate with experience, starting at $17 per hour with $1.25 3rd shift premium. We offer day-one benefits for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage. We also offer 13 paid holidays and two weeks vacation.
Moeller Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Due to U.S. Government regulations pertaining to the nature of this work, all candidates must be a U.S. person (i.e., U.S. citizen or possess a valid Green Card) and we will require proof of status prior to employment.