More businesses are reopening safely
In addition to restaurants, a number of other local businesses are reopening safely. Please be kind to others by following safe opening guidelines - wear a mask when you enter a business and maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing. Check our latest newsletter for more updates and a list of restaurants that are open for dine-in or take-out service.
- LUXURY BATH AND SPA is happy to announce that we are adhering to the latest executive order and will be open for in-store retail spa sales. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of our June special, $2,000 off MSRP of our Hot Spring® Highlife® Collection. Our customer's safety and comfort are important to us; we will continue to offer curbside services and prefer this pick-up method for pool accessories, spa accessories, and chemicals. Don't forget to shop local! We not only sell hot tubs, but we service and maintain them, and offer accessories and chemicals to keep your pool and spa in top-notch condition. Give us a call at (231) 439-6900; we offer sales, service, delivery, accessories, and chemicals for your hot tub and pool. Excellent customer service and smiles included!
- TOM'S MOM'S COOKIES has moved from pick-up orders that must be called in at least a day ahead to same-day purchases effective June 1st. Our waiting room will remain closed to the public but we will fill same day orders either by customers calling ahead on that day or by waiting in line (with social distancing) and ordering, paying for and receiving orders at our front door. Sort of a walk-up drive-through. We will continue to tweak our process as the summer progresses. Placing an order a day or more ahead is still encouraged and is necessary for orders of four or more dozen. (231) 526-6606. www.tomsmomscookies.com.
- W WEAR is now open 10-5 Monday through Saturday, and 12-4 on Sunday. Also booking private appointments - message W Wear on Facebook.
- GATTLES - We are planning to open on Monday, June 8th. This is dependent upon us getting our shipment of inventory on time and being able to set everything in place. Our opening should be no later than June 15th in any event.
- FIRST TEE OF NORTHERN MICHIGAN classes start June 15th. First Tee is excited to welcome golfers of all skill levels to join us this summer. Classes are filling up fast so be sure to visit our registration site to get started. The First Tee of Northern Michigan offers a wide variety of classes and opportunities for students to learn valuable life lessons while enjoying the game of golf. Programs are divided into locations with various classes being offered at each. Please check our registration portal for class times, dates, and courses.
- HARBOR SPRINGS IGA - As this COVID-19 progresses we at the Harbor IGA are trying our best to keep us and our customers safe. For customers who have underlying conditions we offer curbside pick-up. You can email your orders to Scotty@hsiga.com Your orders will be ready within 24 hours, include your phone number. We will call you when orders are ready. The “stay safe curbside” pick-up will continue until the “stay home order” is relaxed. We deliver to seniors at Hillside and Perry Farms each and every Thursday. We have installed plexiglass at each register, we sanitize hourly and continue to wear and enforce mask protection.
- THE SALVATION ARMY of Petoskey Family Thrift Store and Donation Center is reopening soon. Our Donation Center is now accepting new donations. Our Family Store will open next Thursday, June 4th. Proceeds from thrift sales support many local programs and services for neighbors in need. Please visit our website for details on available dates and business hours during the next few weeks.
- TVEDTEN FINE ART has opened for the season. Hours are 11-4, Monday thru Saturday. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary this year by spotlighting new artists each Friday from 5-7 p.m., starting with Rick Ford on July 2nd. We will be observing the health recommendations by asking everyone to please wear a mask and give a 6 ft. space to others in the gallery. Thank you, and we are looking forward to seeing you!
- L’ESPRIT-ELLE has reopened. Our store hours are: Monday - Saturday 10 -5 and Sunday 12 - 3. We will be following the recommended safety measures for the protection of our customers and staff. We remain committed to our customers and will continue to offer curbside pick-up. Please follow our Instagram and Facebook for updates. We look forward to a wonderful Harbor Springs summer!
- MITCHELL GRAPHICS is here to help with “Back To Business” communications. We are committed to helping our neighbors and customers resume business operations as we re-open amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. We offer floor graphics, hygiene window clings, directional signage, support signs, and informational print pieces – like brochures, menus, and direct mail postcards – to help you reopen with the communications tools you need for safety and growth.
- WALSTROM MARINE - We count ourselves lucky to be in a community full of fresh air, fresh water, and both year-round and seasonal residents who care deeply for it. Together is how we come out better on the other side and we at Walstrom Marine look forward to doing our part in providing a #safeharbor for everyone this spring and summer season. Visit us online at www.walstrom.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates and additional information. The fuel dock hours are 9a-5p, seven days a week. Details
- LITTLE TRAVERSE BAY HUMANE SOCIETY - We are so grateful for the community’s support of our organization in the past couple of months. We are dedicated to providing the best care for the animals at our shelter and ensuring a clean, safe environment for adopters, visitors, volunteers and staff. Our shelter and services re-opened at the end of the stay-at-home order on May 29 (as long as state regulations and requirements will allow). Following our re-opening, we will:
> Offer curbside pickup and drop-off for all of our Boarding, Grooming and Daycare clients. For more information about Boarding, Grooming and Daycare services, please call 231-347-2384.
> Offer curbside pickup and drop-off for all of our Little Traverse Bay Veterinary Clinic patients. We’ll also continue to offer curbside pickup of prescription food and medication. For more information about Little Traverse Bay Veterinary Clinic, please call 231-622-6363.
> Offer animal adoptions in a safe, clean environment.
> Offer our Pet Food Pantry to pet owners in need at various mobile locations throughout Emmet County, via delivery, or pickup at the shelter at 1300 W. Conway Road, Harbor Springs. For more information regarding our Pet Food Pantry or other shelter information, please visit www.ltbhs.com or call 231-347-2396.
- TIM BONDY Physical And Occupational Therapy And Wellness Centers has continued to offer therapy services during the “stay at home” orders for essential care rehabilitation. Our two clinics at 1171 and 1225 W. Conway Rd. in Harbor Springs are now fully operational. Remodeling of our clinic has been completed during the past six weeks, offering an open space format as well as private rooms for individual treatment. A protocol has been implemented for screening all persons entering the facility as well as the wearing of masks and gloves and following the needed safe distancing and cleaning measures for the safety of our patients, clients and staff. Tim Bondy Physical Therapy is a Certified Rehabilitation Facility and accepts Medicare, Medicaid Blue Cross, Priority Health, Workers Comp and many other insurance plans. Appointments or inquiries can be made at 231 487-4638 or www.timbondy.com.
- LITTLE TRAVERSE CONSERVANCY - While most of our staff remain working from home, the more than 200 nature preserves and working forest reserves are open and available for nature enjoyment throughout our five-county service area. To find out what trails are near you, visit our interactive map at www.landtmarketrust.org or download the free app, LTC Explorer (links available on website). Copies of our preserve guide map are also available by the door of our office on Powell Road near Vernales. With our member support, we are able to continue Protecting the North Country We Love and to ensure the land’s health - and our health - remain a top priority.
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!