4th of July in Harbor SpringsName: 4th of July in Harbor SpringsDate: July 4, 2018Website: http://www.harbor4thofjuly.comEvent Description:TUESDAY, JULY 3RD
- Wiener Dog Races - 11 a.m. Jean Jardine Park at City Hall, free registration 10:30
WEDNESDAY, JULY 4TH
- 44th Annual Paul Revere Run - 6:30-7:30 a.m. Registration at Police Station, 8 a.m. 10-mile run at Zoll Street Park, 8:15 a.m. 3-mile run at The Depot. Website & registration.
- American Legion Breakfast - 8-11 a.m., 101 E. 3rd Street
- Art in the Park - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Zorn Park (waterfront)
- Parade - 1 p.m. Main Street to Bay Street. (Line-up starts 11 a.m., City Hall). Applications due June 27. List of entries.
- Young Americans Concert - 3 p.m. at Shay Park, Bay at Judd Streets
- Fireworks - Dusk, approx. 10:30 p.m. over the harbor
- “Caddyshack” at the Lyric Theater - 11 p.m., $2 classic movie. Website.
Welcome New Members
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!