Inaugural Business SummitName: Inaugural Business SummitDate: May 4, 2017Time: 7:30 AM - 12:15 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:WHY A SUMMIT?
The Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce provides business guidance, thought leadership and business knowledge to its members by providing educational programs and events. Through exceptional connections, collaborations and communication, the HSACC acts as a catalyst for civic-economic development alignment in the greater Harbor Springs area by advocating and supporting the entrepreneurial pipeline to maximize business growth and sustainability.
The HSACC has crafted three relevant topic panel and interactive presentations with moderated Q&A discussions for this first Summit. Utilizing the expertise of our members as panelists, the presentations will provide participants with important “TOP 5” takeaways, increased business knowledge and tools, and “TO DO” lists of advice on timely topics.
TRANSITIONING THE BUSINESS FOR SALE & SUCCESSION
So someday, you can retire!
- Greg Burroughs, PLCS, CWCS - Peterson McGregor and Associates
- Adam Caron, CPA – Rasmussen, Teller, O’Neil & Christman Certified Public Accountants & Business Advisors
- Richard L. Edmonds, Esq. - Law Offices of Richard L. Edmonds, PLC
KNOWING YOUR MARKET
Competing, growing and differentiating in the eco-system on your industry.
- Georgia A. Abbott, MBA – Executive Director, HSACC and Sr. Consulting Advisor, DeVos Graduate School of Management, Northwood University
PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS
Tips for social media, websites, public relations, press releases, radio, and location-based marketing.
There will be 15 minute breaks between sessions for refreshments, and networking with guest speakers and members.
- Marcie Wolf, Web & Social Media Specialist – Abuzz Creative & HarborActive
- Kate Bassett, Author & Columnist – Harbor Light Newspaper
- Nancy Richmond, Marketing Professional – MacDonald Garber Broadcasting
Welcome New Members
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!