Things to Do
As a vacation destination, we offer a personal guarantee that you’ll never run out of things to do while visiting.
Tunnel of Trees (M-119)
Explore the Tunnel of Trees (M-119) - The Tunnel of Trees is the M-119 Heritage Route traveling from Harbor Springs to Cross Village and offers stunning vistas of Lake Michigan and displays of northern hardwoods located very close to the roadway, which creates the feeling of traveling through a tunnel. The route is a favorite of Northern Michigan visitors because of its rolling terrain, stunning views, and dramatic turns and curves. Perfect for a scenic drive or bike ride.
Make Your Base Camp
While staying in and around Harbor Springs, we hope you will use our beautiful area as your base camp for days filled with adventure, education and most of all pure, clean fun. Below you will find a list of specific items of interest in and around our northern Michigan.
We hope you will explore all that northern Michigan has to offer and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We’re happy to help in assuring that your visit to our area is a memorable one.
Links of Interest
Northern Michigan offers fun for people of all ages with all interests. Use the links below to sample just a few of our favorite places to visit.
- Pond Hill Farm
- Harbor Springs Area Historical Society
- Little Traverse Conservancy Nature Preserves
- Sturgeon Bay and Wilderness State Park
- Young Americans Dinner Theatre
- The Spa at the Country Club of Boyne
- Historic Mackinac Island
- U.S.C.G.C. Icebreaker Mackinaw Maritime Museum
- Oden State Fish Hatchery
- Mackinac State Historic Parks
- Sault Locks Boat Tours
- The Spa at the Inn at Bay Harbor
- Raven Hill Discovery Center
- Little Traverse Historical Society Museum
- Hidden River Golf & Casting Club
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Water Park
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Castle Farms
- Croff Craft Fishing Guide Service
Area Day Trips
Feel free to download the list of possible area day trips below. From Mackinac Island to the breathtaking Tunnel of Trees, area day trips offer adventures and exploration for everyone.
For additional information, please feel free to contact us directly so that we can be of assistance. We hope you will enjoy yourself and we wish you happy and safe travels while visiting this very special area.