Join Our Chamber!
We are dedicated to sustaining and growing your business.
Member Benefits and Programs
An investment in the Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce is an efficient, cost-effective way for every business to increase their local visibility, enhance marketing and develop business relationships that result in new opportunities and sales.
- We're the organization that organized the Shop and Support Harbor Springs Small Business Auction that raised $30,000 for for our members.
- Referrals - From hundreds of phone calls and visitors to the Chamber office and the Chamber Gazebo on the waterfront.
- Hiring Help - Looking for employees? We can post your listing on our Jobs Page and in our e-newsletter. Email email@example.com.
- Brochure Displays – Free exposure in the Chamber office and the Gazebo on the Waterfront.
- Low-cost Advertising in the Harbor Happenings weekly email newsletter. Reach nearly 800 people with your ad and a link for $60.
- Mailing List – We can provide you with a mailing list of our members in an Excel file – free - and for members only.
- Leadership Little Traverse – Grooming future leaders for our community. Details.
- Business Networking – Make connections at our Chamber events.
- Special Events - We support and sponsor events that attract thousands of visitors - 4th of July, Street Musique, Taste of Harbor Springs, Harbor Stars.
- Event Listings for your business are free on our website calendar.
- Business Advocacy - local, regional and state. We are associate members of the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance.
- Ribbon Cuttings, grand openings, groundbreakings and open houses - we'll help you organize and promote.
- Visitors Guide – You are featured in 3,000 copies of Little Traverse Bay Living, distributed throughout our area.
- Online Directory – Includes your business listing, description, logo, pictures, map, website and email links. (Check your listing and keep us updated!)
- E-Newsletter – Business and community news, weekly. Email us your news! Recent issues.
- Sense of Community. Stay connected and be a part of developing our local economy and future by participating in a variety of Chamber programs like Harbor Stars, State of the Community Luncheon, Leadership Little Traverse and more. A strong business community means a strong overall community.