Join Our Chamber!
We are dedicated to sustaining and growing your business.
Our latest program to support local businesses is an online auction to encourage locals to buy local and buy online during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Member Benefits and Programs
An investment in the Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce is an efficient, cost-effective way for every business to increase their local visibility, enhance marketing and develop business relationships that result in new opportunities and sales.
- We're the organization that organized the Shop and Support Harbor Springs Small Business Auction that raised $30,000 for for our members.
- Referrals - From hundreds of phone calls and visitors to the Chamber office and the Chamber Gazebo on the waterfront.
- Hiring Help - Looking for employees? We can post your listing on our Jobs Page and in our e-newsletter. Email email@example.com.
- Brochure Displays – Free exposure in the Chamber office and the Gazebo on the Waterfront.
- Low-cost Advertising in the Harbor Happenings weekly email newsletter. Reach more than 800 people with your ad and a link for $35 or $60.
- Mailing List – We can provide you with a mailing list of our members in an Excel file – free - and for members only.
- Leadership Little Traverse – Grooming future leaders for our community. Details.
- Business Networking – Make connections at our Chamber events.
- Special Events - We support and sponsor events that attract thousands of visitors - 4th of July, Street Musique, Taste of Harbor Springs, Harbor Stars.
- Event Listings for your business are free on our website calendar.
- Business Advocacy - local, regional and state. We are associate members of the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance.
- Ribbon Cuttings, grand openings, groundbreakings and open houses - we'll help you organize and promote.
- Visitors Guide – You are featured in 3,000 copies of Little Traverse Bay Living, distributed throughout our area.
- Online Directory – Includes your business listing, description, logo, pictures, map, website and email links. (Check your listing and keep us updated!)
- E-Newsletter – Business and community news, weekly. Email us your news! Recent issues.
- Sense of Community. Stay connected and be a part of developing our local economy and future by participating in a variety of Chamber programs like Harbor Stars, State of the Community Luncheon, Leadership Little Traverse and more. A strong business community means a strong overall community.