- Assisted Living
- Retirement Community
- Personal Services
- Senior Independent Living
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Assisted Living and Specialized Memory Care Community
WE ARE OPEN and READY TO SERVE!
Construction has been completed on Pineview Cottage, northern Michigan’s newest assisted living & memory care community conveniently located on M-119 between Petoskey & Harbor Springs.
Pineview Cottage is owned by Dean & Hilde Bonesteel of Harbor Springs, MI. and The Wirt-Rivette Group in Saginaw, MI. Pineview Cottage, will offer residents and their families a beautiful care & life enrichment facility. It will include 40 apartments, life enrichment design features, and a friendly pub where residents can gather. Twenty of the apartments will provide enhanced memory care services and programs.
Committed to supporting the aging population and their families, Hilde & Dean Bonesteel also host an Alzheimer's Awareness -The Journey which meets at 6 p.m. every fourth Tuesday of the month at Pineview Cottage 3498 Harbor Petoskey Rd. Harbor Springs, MI
The free support group will discuss topics including brain health, Alzheimer's disease in detail, support and strategies for caregivers and families along with environmental and dietary factors which affect the disease.
For inquiries (231) 622-5017
- Premier Assisted Living Community
- "Having a place to go-is a home. Having someone to love-is a family."
- Our Mission-Dignity in Life-a place that lovingly supports people in being who they are and their life style choices.
- We promote awareness in the way we understand aging, growing old and the role of eldership
- Join us as we empower those with forgetfulness-learning ways to enter into their world and not make them live in ours.
Whom to Contact
- Dean BonesteelPhone: (231) 412-6069
- Sarah SmithPhone: (231) 412-6069
Located just off M-119 between Harbor Springs and Petoskey (Near the ice hockey rink)
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!