Here's how our members are copingWe asked our members how how they are doing these days, when many of us have had to change how we conduct business. They gave us some interesting and candid answers that shed light on the state of small business during the pandemic.If you’d like to be included in our Member Spotlight and share your ideas and coping strategies, please take this short survey. Then we will share them with our newsletter readers and social media followers. Here are the responses so far:
- Oct. 15 Member Spotlight - TOPOnexus
- Oct. 8 Member Spotlight - Northern Community Mediation
- Oct. 1 Member Spotlight - Harbor Springs Area Historical Society
- Sept. 24 Member Spotlight - Harbor Springs Library and WCMU Public Media
- Sept. 17 Member Spotlight - Admired in Harbor
- Sept. 10 Member Spotlight - Harbor Springs IGA and Voices Without Borders
- Sept. 3 Member Spotlight - Spice Harbor and Bella Regalo Gift Shop
- August 27 Member Spotlight - The Loft Coworking Space and Emmet County DPW & Recycling.
- August 20 Member Spotlight - Hanni Gallery, Tim Knapp of Edward Jones, Harbor Springs Therapy & Wellness, Luxury Bath & Spa.
- August 13 Member Spotlight: Oil Paintings by Karen Rolfes, FAH Architecture, Mary Ann Archer Fine Jewelry and Paintings, and Last Chance Resale.
- August 6 Member Spotlight: Harbor Springs Mattress Co., Wilson Insurance, Hilda of Harbor, Two Glass Gents, Gattle's Fine Linens.
- July 30 Member Spotlight:
Vernales, Festival of the Book, Pontius Flowers, Elizabeth Blair, Shepler's Ferry.
- July 23 Member Spotlight: Kelbel Pharmacy, Tim Bondy Physical Therapy, Randy Keys of Edward Jones, First Tee of Northern Michigan, Walstrom Marine.
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming Member Events
Content goes here!