2022 Night of the Arts
Night of Arts: A celebration of fine arts, adornment, antiques along with music, local florists, even literary fun and food! Venture into Harbor Springs for a special evening dedicated to the many different types of artists in the area! Enjoy an array of media including oils, precious metals, gemstones, pearls, acrylics, clay, bronze, glass, and so much more.
Sponsored by: North Harbor Christie's International Real Estate and Cislo Title Company
Get outside of the traditional definition of artist and enjoy all of the many talents in the area.
CurrentPARTICIPATING ARTISTS, GALLERIES AND MORE:
LIVE MUSIC AND FOOD:
- Ahrens Gallery & Studio, 5200 West Lake Road
- Barbara Boz Boutique, 157 State St
- Boyer Glassworks Studio & Gallery, 207 State St.
- Ciarra Claire at The Loft, 152 E. Main St., upstairs
- Douglas Alan Bacon Fine Jewelry, 249 E. Main St.
- D R Brown Photography at The Loft, 152 E. Main St., upstairs
- The Day's Design on the porch of HUZZA, 136 E. Main St.
- Elizabeth Blair Fine Pearls, 115 West Main St.
- Good Hart Artist Residency at Johan's, 201 State St.
- HANNI Gallery, 120 E. Main St.
- Harbor Boys Apparel, 203 State St.
- Harbor Springs Festival of the Book, 160 State St.
- HARBOR, Inc., The Loft, 152 E. Main St. upstairs
- Hramiec Hoffman Fine Art & Craft under a tent in front of Harbor Boys Apparel, 203 State St.
- HUZZA, 136 E. Main St.
- L'Esprit/elle, 220 State St.
- Little Traverse Tileworks, 108 East 3rd St.
- Mary Ann Archer Gallery, 263 E. Main St.
- Oil Paintings by Karen Rolfes, 137 E. Bay St.
- PEcado, Ltd, at The Loft, 152 E. Main St., upstairs
- Sadie Rose Boutique, 241 E. Main St.
- Tvedten Fine Art, 284 E. Third St.
- Witty Art Galerie, 200 N. State St.
- Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra horn ensemble on Bay Street next to Karen Rolfes
- Jake Waite performing on Third Street at Tvedten Fine Art - 284 East Third Street
- Lara Fullford performing in front of Harbor Boys Apparel
- Small Batch Fancy Hot Dog cart on Third Street at Tvedten Fine Art - 284 East Third Street
- Willow restaurant under a tent next to Karen Rolfes, 137 E. Bay St.
Date and Time
Tuesday Jun 28, 2022
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
June 28, 2022
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Downtown Harbor Springs
Free, public invited