2023 S.T.I.R. at Pond Hill Farm
Shake off the winter blues with a healthy S.T.I.R. (Sustenance To Impact Results) at Pond Hill Farm. Enjoy healthy farm to table tasty treats and learn from area experts on all things health. To wrap up the event, the Outfitter crew will lead those interested on a mid-winter hike. Reservations needed if you wish to borrow snowshoes provided by The Outfitter.
Our health and wellness sponsors:
- Affinity Home Care, LLC - Lisa Cleary - Affinity Home Care is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care. Our team of professionals, with oversight by a physician, help keep seniors who are recovering from injuries or managing acute or chronic health conditions where they want to be - at home. We are grounded in evidence-based practices and standards of care to make sure patients receive the appropriate care. We provide Nursing, Physical/Occupational Therapy, Medical Social Workers and Aides. Our goal is to keep patients out of the hospital, safe in their home.
- Comfort Keepers - Elevating the Human Spirit℠ through its in-home care network for seniors and other adults.
- Harbor Springs Therapy and Wellness - Local mobile physical therapist Damon Whitfield.
- Little Traverse Conservancy - Protecting the natural diversity and beauty of northern Michigan by preserving significant land and scenic areas. Little Traverse Conservancy will have nature preserve maps on hand and talk about their guided hikes.
- Munson Healthcare Little Traverse Primary Care - "Munson Healthcare is Northern Michigan's largest and leading healthcare system. Based in Traverse City but locally at Little Traverse Primary Care. Family practitioner, Dr. Vincent Schultz will focus on preventative care to improve the health and quality of life for our families in Northern Michigan."
- Perry Farm Village - Health and wellness for the aging and a beautiful new assisted living facility. Our monthly wellness calendar offers residents a variety of physical activities, along with social, mental and spiritual opportunities to serve the entire person and their wellness needs as they age. Sit & Fit, Chair yoga, and meditation, along with Bingo, Billiards, Bible Study, Lunch Bunch and best of all Happy Hour, to name a few are resident favorites. Harbor Springs area residents are also invited to use our wellness facility by purchasing a membership or by presenting their Silver Sneakers or Renew Active membership. Perry Farm Village Wellness Center… a hidden gem in our community!
- The Outfitter - Their team will lead the hike or snowshoe adventure as the presenters wrap things up.
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 14, 2023
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
March 14, 2023
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Free to Members
$15 for non-members