2023 State of the Community- SOLD OUT
Program booklet with the state of 20 local organizations
Everyone is invited to join us for the State of the Community luncheon presented by the Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, March 9. This can't-miss event will be held at Stafford's Pier restaurant from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Learn what’s planned for the future and highlights from 2022 from various community leaders.
- Elaine Warner - Harbor Springs Chamber Board Chair
- Gregg Garver - HS Chamber Foundation Board President
- Brad Plackemeier - Harbor Springs Public Schools Superintendent
- David Jones - Petoskey-Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation Executive Director
- Victor Sinadinoski - Harbor Springs City Manager
- David Emmel - Northern Lakes Economic Alliance President
Advance registration is required by Friday, March 4. Admission is $25 for chamber members and $30 for non-members. Click the “Register” button to sign up.
Moderator for the event will be Bonnie Kulp, chamber executive director.
Date and Time
Thursday Mar 9, 2023
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
March 9, 2023
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Stafford's Pier - Luncheon