*4th of July Parade + the day's schedule 2023
July 4th will be a fun-filled day. Here’s the schedule:
- Paul Revere 5K &10 Mile Run, 8 a.m. Proceeds benefit school track and cross-country teams.
- American Legion Breakfast, 8-11 a.m., 101 E. 3rd Street.
- Art in the Park, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Zorn Park (waterfront) See poster below.
- 4th of July Parade, 1 p.m. sponsored by the Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce. Parade starts at City Hall on the east end of Main Street, proceeds west, turns left at State Street, left at Bay Street and returns to end at City Hall. Click Register Here to sign up for the parade.
- Fireworks at dusk, approximately 10:30 p.m. over the harbor. Click here to make a donation; please designate Fireworks, Street Musique or Car Festival in the "add special instructions to seller" space
> Placing chairs on the parade route can begin at 7 a.m.
> If you’re not able to attend the parade in person, you can watch it live from the Holy Childhood Steeple Cam, Holy Childhood Community Center Cam, or the Lyric Theatre webcam.
Date and Time
Tuesday Jul 4, 2023
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Be a part of classic Small Town USA by entering the 2023 Harbor Springs 4th of July Parade!